WE OFFER EMERGENCY AND URGENT CARE SERVICES!
Don’t know what constitutes as an emergency or urgent care visit?
- If the condition is life- threatening, go to the Emergency Room.
- If the condition is a minor illness or injury, take advantage of the same-day convenience of setting an appointment with our Urgent Care department.
When To Come Through Pet Emergency
- Difficulty breathing
- Allergic reaction (hives, facial swelling, severe itching or red eyes)
- Exposure to any chemicals
- Ingestion of toxins, poisonous plants, or household medications
- Ingestion of foreign material
- Weakness/changes in alertness
- Seizures, loss of balance, and inability to walk
- Trembling or shaking
- Pain, discomfort, or lameness
- Straining to urinate
- Distended or bloated abdomen
- Persistent vomiting, diarrhea, or non-productive retching
- Difficulty delivering kittens or puppies
- Exposure to high temperatures
- Hit by car
- Fall from height
- Bite wounds from other animals
- Broken bones
- Behavior changes or actions that just don’t feel right in your mind
Each SAGE hospital provides emergency care 24/7, including holidays. No appointment needed!
Best practice is to first call your primary veterinarian if your pet is experiencing an emergency during their regular office hours. If they are not open or cannot see your pet, come to SAGE! Regardless of the time of day, you should call ahead when possible, so our team can begin to prepare for your arrival.
Examples of Urgent Care Appointments
• Coughing or sneezing
• Superficial cuts or wounds
• Minor vomiting or diarrhea
• Weakness or changes in alertness
• Loss of appetite
• Trembling or shaking
• Discomfort or mild lameness
• Tick removal
• Ear and skin infections
• Irritated or red eyes
• Any signs that are troubling to you or your pet
SAGE offers same-day Urgent Care Services for concerning, but not critical health issues. Our Urgent Care department helps us reduce wait time for patients, and provides our clients with added convenience.
Appointments are available at:
Campbell from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m., 7 days a week
Concord from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week
Dublin from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week
Redwood City from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., 7 days a week
For more information or if you would like to make an appointment please call
SAGE Campbell (408) 343-7243
SAGE Dublin (925) 574-7243
SAGE Redwood City (650) 417-7243
SAGE Concord (925) 625-7243
SAGE is here for your and your pet! 24/7, 365 days – including all holidays! Nothing but the best care for your best friend.